Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Crossways

CROSSWAYS

I’m a business man trying to find my way out of my City of STRUGGLE & DESPAIR to the Town of PEACE & SAFETY ……… Can you help me find my way out? I’m at cross ways……







When I’m at cross roads…..
All I can do is one thing only.
I have to choose only one path!
But I keep in my mind:
1) The path I have chosen will take me miles away from the other paths and
2) That I will never be able to return to those other choices!
So, I thought Once……. Twice….Thrice….Four times….
But I honestly don’t know what’s ahead in the path I’ve chosen….
There may be a…..lion ...or an elephant in the path....
or a gift from God or a promotion or a degrees from God.....!

So tell me, which way should I CHOOSE from these CROSSROADS?

Or just tell me…….Shall I STOP all together everything?

Or shall I WAIT ....?

There seems to be MILLIONS of ways to venture…..

But all I need is to take only one way which is the BEST ONE FOR ME.

Will I excel like the DEER in the path I choose?

Who would counsel me to take the right path?
Who will order my steps?
Who will direct me to the straight and best way for me?

DEAR GOD, PLEASE HELP ME TO DISCOVER THE BEST PATH YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR ME! COUNSEL ME, AND DIRECT MY HEART IN YOUR WAYS!!

No comments: